eCommerce Policy, Terms and Conditions
1. DefinitionsIn these Terms and Conditions:
- ‘services’ includes seminars, courses and events.
- ‘TOP’, ‘we’ or ‘us’ means The Oranguan Project.
2. General2.1 These Terms and Conditions apply to any purchase of goods or services from TOP.
2.2 These Terms and Conditions may be amended periodically and you will be deemed to have accepted any amendments if you use the website after those amendments have been posted.
3. Contract and price3.1 All prices are in Australian Dollars and inclusive of GST, unless otherwise indicated or the product/service is exempt.
3.2 Description of goods, services and prices may be subject to change or correction at any time without notice. Although we seek to ensure information is correct, we make no representation or warranty as to information being accurate or complete. If we discover an error, we will try to notify you as soon as possible and allow you to cancel your order and obtain a refund if desired.
3.3 By submitting an order you warrant that:
- you are authorised and able to make payment via the method you have chosen, monthly adoption payments are for a minimum of 12 months after the purchase date, after this time you can choose to stop the adoption or continue for the next year
- the information you have provided is correct
4.1 Delivery will usually take place 7 to 10 working days after acceptance of an order, International Orders can take up to 30 days especially at busy periods e.g Christmas. However sometimes goods or services can be temporarily or permanently unavailable. TOP is not liable for any loss arising from delays in delivery or failure to deliver (although you may request a refund if you do not receive goods properly ordered: see section 6 below).4.2 For some products we are unable to ship outside Australia or we may request additional delivery fees.
5. Refund/cancellation policy5.1 Should you receive incorrect, damaged or faulty goods, please contact TOP within 7 days of receipt and we will arrange, as appropriate and depending on availability, a goods exchange, credit or refund. We will be pleased to consider exchange, credit or refund for other reasons, but the decision whether to grant this will be at our discretion. Any refund will be made using your original payment method or another method at our discretion.
5.2 To claim a refund, exchange, credit, or for further information please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Warranties and liabilities6.1 TOP excludes any condition or warranty, unless it is expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions or is by law incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification.
6.2 TOP will under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage arising in relation to any transaction entered into, or any goods or services purchased, through this website.